Friday, April 17, 2009

Hood Girls

Well, one of the 'draws' of hanging out in the North Hood were the fact that the girls were for the most part loose and easy. Most of them were crack and/ or cocaine users as well and if you wanted cheap and easy sex from an attractive young women, pretty much all you had to do was be along for the party and be willing to share a line or a 'hit' of the white. Sometimes it didn't even take that. Sometimes just being there was enough. But it usually was about the 'white'.

That first month I was single and hanging with Bill, I really didn't care about being 'ethical' or even being 'myself' for that matter. The North Hood was perfect for that mentality. I hadn't been single or dating (besides my wife of course) in over nine years. Of course I wanted to have s_x, but wasn't ready for an actual relationship, not with anyone 'real' anyway. I just wanted to party and have some wild fun with people who didn't care who I was or what was going to happen 'tomorrow'. Once again, the North Hood was perfect.

Seeing I was young looking and in decent shape, not to mention a social guy who could 'blend' into a situation or environment, there was opportunity to bang some hood girls and I (or we) took them. I won't relate all of it, but I will talk about a few of the more unusual times.

One good looking girl around our age that we met in our travels decided to come home with us after hours and go hottubbing. I believe she was a stripper. Actually, most decent looking hood girls are or at least were at one point strippers. We got back to my place, I cracked some beers, we stripped off our clothes and got in the hottub. Things were going good. We were both making out with her, but I think she reached her alcohol limit or something. While she was talking she kept dipping her beer bottle under the water. I told her to be carefull and she laughed and then dumped her beer in the tub intentionally. Well that was enough of the hottubbing and we went upstairs to the bedroom but she was getting all weird and loud and I think started reverting back to unpleasant memories from her past. She started yelling something about being raped and we weren't even having s_x yet. Enough of that! We said "You've gotsta go!" She had her own car so all we had to do was point her to it. I don't have any clue how she was able to drive, but she couldn't stay at my place. Not acting like that. So no hood girl s_x that particular night. Oh well. Bill was saying, "We should have raped that bitch then dropped her off somewhere! She's so drunk that she wouldn't have any memory of it or who or where we were anyway." Probably true, but I definitely wasn't going to go there. Better off just getting her out of our hair!

There was this other chick that we met at a party that we were meeting Dave at. I think we went there to buy more 'stuff' that we can resell to Jeff and Jack. Anyway, Dave invited us to stay at the party for a while so we did. We got talking to this one chick who also knew Dave and she decided that she wanted to come home with us. I figure she though we were going to smoke a whole pile of crack, but we only had about $30 worth. (That was for consumption anyway.) We did smoke that, and when that was done we had s_x all night long. Me and Bill didn`t mind sharing. There was plenty to go around and we could stay away from each other. I took the high road, and he took the low road. Then we switched. The thing about doing just a little bit of crack (or cocaine for that matter) before having sex is that you can still get a normal erection and it feels just as good as always, but you just don`t orgasm. Or at least you can go FOREVER without an orgasm. It`s totally different if you do more than just a little bit, because then you cannot get or maintain an erection if you do too much of the white. Anyway, we f#cked her for hours. She was loving it. At the end, we were laying on top my bed and I still had an erection because I never did orgasm. She looked at me and said, "I know what to do about that!" Then she started sucking me like a professional. It took her at least a half an hour to finish the job. Bill was grabbing her head and pushing it into me. She would just say, "Hey, I don't need help. I know what I'm doing!" And she did. Fun stuff.

We finished up around 7:00a, and it was a weekday so I had to go to work. I called in to the office and told them that I would be about an hour or two late. Then I got showered up and dropped them off near Bill's house on my way to work. One more day.

We called this chick "Scooby" because she referred to crack hits as "Scooby snacks". She called me up about a week or so later on a Saturday morning. Bill of course slept the night on the couch. It was maybe 8:30a and we were still sleeping. But she was telling me that she had some new s_x toys and wanted to know if she should come over. I said, "Sure, come on by." I was in bed anyway. Morning s_x sounded fine to me. I imagine that we would be expected to do a 'hit' first. But oh well. We did have some stashed away. She never did show up though. We eventually got up and were making dinner/ breakfast and she showed up around 1:00p. A little late. Morning was over and we were ready to start our day. By that point we were kinda' pissed off to see her as she was supposed to show up hours earlier. So we told her that she was too late and we didn't have any more 'stuff'. She pulled out some of her s_x toys and asked us if we were sure, but we said yes. You should leave. Then the dumb bitch gets her van stuck in the ditch while pulling out of my driveway. It took me and Bill over an hour to get her van out so she could be on her way. We did have some stuff still, so we went inside. Did a hit. Chilled for a while. Then went on our way looking for the next adventure. One more day. That was the last we heard of Scooby though.

There was this other stripper slut that we met along our way one time. She told us she wanted to do a hit of crack, and we told her that we'd give her a hit if she'd f#ck both of us. She agreed. We took her to my place. Up in my room we stripped down and started playing with her lovely little body. True to our word, we loaded up a hit for her. We each did one. That's the magic number if you plan on having s_x right away. Then we layed on my bed, me and Bill on either side of her. I guess the hit was sinking in for her, and she started moaning and rubbing herself quite vigorously. I said, "What the f#ck?" I just leaned back and watched her. She didn't even know we were still there. She just closed her eyes and was getting herself off. I said, "This is too weird, Bill. She's all yours." Then I got up and went downstairs. A few minutes later Bill came down stairs too saying, "She's up there all alone playing with herself. Dumb bitch!" She came downstairs a little while later and actually asked us if we could go get more crack! We said, "No, and yous gotsta Go!" So we dropped her off back in the neighborhood we found her.

Hood girls. They are a trip! So long as you kow how to talk to them anyway.

There was a few other hood girls that we did on our own - no sharing, and it was fun and all good 'for a minute' but after a few weeks of that it grew old. We wanted to move on to 'real' girls, and to leave the hood behind. Bill suggested we try a different bar closer to my part of town. It was called the VIP. So that's where we went...

No comments:

Post a Comment